Combine creative writing with advertising to tell memorable stories
Hi There, We’re FromHereOn.
We are looking for a creative writer who can convey ideas in a simple and inspiring way. We need someone to translate concepts, key messages, and experiences into words. We need someone who crafts narrative with the audience in mind, someone with a real passion for storytelling. You will be part of an multidisciplinary team of transformation consultants, eager to use communications to influence change adoption. If you an energetic, creative, thoughtful communicator with a bold, colourful, engaging and clean communications and design, read on.
How You’ll Make This Role Your Own (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Combine human stories and needs with hard data to build a compelling narrative
- Arrange and host interviews to capture stories and perspectives
- Ask smart and thoughtful questions
- Generate articles, review and edit text copy
- Copy edit proposals, presentations, reports, campaign copy, social content
- Attend workshops to document conversations in real-time
- Make complex ideas simple to understand
- Run sessions to define core messages and target audiences
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Draft and present various options to clients and stakeholders
- Create tools to empower people to communicate effectively; templates, guides etc.
- Coach and teach other team members about communication best practice and energise the community with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Work with, learn from, and contribute to the global FromHereOn culture and thinking
Does this sound like you?
- At least 3 years of communications experience supporting change programmes
- Experience in marketing, journalism, copywriting or advertising
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative and analytical people
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- Supreme written and interpersonal skills
- Eagle eye for detail
- An MBA or a bachelors degree in marketing or communications
- Experience producing high-quality written communications in a professional context
- Microsoft Office, HTML & CSS
- Strong understanding of communications principles
- Bonus points: experience using agile project management methods
- Native level in English is essential
Pop Quiz (optional)
Please include a response to the following questions with your application. Keep it simple, to 200 words or less:
- What type of communication inspires you? Why?
- Which form of communication gets the best engagement?
HOW TO APPLY
If you are the outcome focused, creative talent that resonates with the role described above we would love to hear from you! Please send us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FromHereOn is committed to equal treatment in every aspect of our relationship with our community. FromHereOn promotes equal opportunity in the recruitment, selection, training, transfer, layoff, compensation, promotion, and benefits for all employees.