We're building something new… and we’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey
Position: Resource Manager
Employment: Full Time
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and focused people person to support to support our global consulting practice. This role manages the effective implementation of resource planning, recruitment, selection, assessment, onboarding, scheduling, staff development, and wellbeing initiatives. As Resource Manager, you will play an important role in ensuring that we have the right people at the right time with everything they need to do valuable work.
Your ability to source and attract exceptional people will support us to build a strong talent pipeline that enables exceptional customer outcomes and feeds a strong team culture.
Our people differentiate us as a business, so it is important that we bring in and develop individuals with the right mindset, skill sets and a passion for positive change.
As part of the delivery team, you will strive to optimise the utilisation and productivity of the workforce, boost team spirit and embody our values and brand standards. You will work very closely with the Client Service Delivery Director to ensure we maintain the right permanent and contractor capability to deliver outstanding client outcomes.
Responsibilities include; Interpret and communicate role requirements, define role specific skill sets, craft compelling position statements and job ads, network to attract and maintain a backlog of superstar candidates, qualify applicants through to a shortlist, improve the onboarding experience, support career & performance management, and support professional development objectives where possible.
You will also support the workforce planning process, attend and provide management support to the resource management meetings, develop a contractor care plan, share knowledge and information, communicate and collaborate with the team, and maintain a resource performance dashboard.
Skills & Experience
- A can do, team focused mindset
- Tertiary qualifications in business, project management or related discipline
- 5-8 years experience in resource management, preferably at a professional services firm
- Extensive resource management knowledge and experience
- Pitching and pricing and collaborative negotiation experience
- Exemplary customer service and relationship management skills with a wide range of stakeholders
- Expert understanding of the labour market and leading talent suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and to communicate competing demands effectively
- High level organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning, prioritisation and time management skills
- Professional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in a leadership or management role would be a bonus
What’s in it for you?
FromHereOn is made up of passionate people who are committed to achieving exceptional outcomes. You can learn from and collaborate with great people - supportive, open minded, approachable colleagues with inspiring stories and deep expertise.
Whilst FromHereOn operates in many countries, we see ourselves as one organisation. We use technology to build connections and awareness and have developed a strong culture of inclusion across continents. This means our people remain connected and able to draw from each other’s capabilities, regardless of distance.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds. If the role described above appeals to you, we would love to hear from you. Send your resume to email@example.com