A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is - it's what customers tell each other it is
Hi There, We’re FromHereOn.
We are looking for a marketing coordinator to design, run and measure campaigns that engage our community. We believe that marketing today is less push and more pull, it is about connecting people and finding common meaning. Content builds relationships, relationships are built on trust and trust opens doors to new opportunities. In this role, you will work closely with multiple stakeholders to provide support for a variety of marketing activities. You will be coordinating online and offline marketing campaigns and promotions. You will work to ensure that the marketing and communications activities are aligned with the values and objectives of our organisation. You will play a key role in the management of our internal and external content and channels. You will promote a positive brand image and control the creation and sharing of content on behalf of the company.
How You’ll Make This Role Your Own (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Create compelling content to inform and engage our professional community
- Create tools and materials to empower our team to communicate effectively and build strong relationships
- Design, run and measure multichannel campaigns
- Provide expert input across a variety of marketing functions; CRM support, CMS administration, Market Research, Data Analytics, Email Marketing, Customer Profiling and Market Segmentation
- Use our social media accounts to engage our community and build our following
- Event planning, coordination and promotion
- Develop and execute on a content editorial calendar
- Manage Google suite (AdWords, Analytics)
- Analyse the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Improve engagement, generate leads and ensure quality communications
- Work with the sales team to ensure all campaigns are integrated
- Work with, learn from, and contribute to the global FromHereOn culture and thinking
Does this sound like you?
- At least 3 years of marketing experience supporting change programmes
- Experience in consulting, communications, marketing, branding or related discipline
- Microsoft Office; ppt, word, dynamix, excel, teams
- Familiar with the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience producing high-quality written communications in a professional context
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, HTML & CSS
- Strong understanding of marketing and brand principles
- A people person
- Graphic facilitation/illustration experience, a whiteboard steady hand and a love of post it notes
- Bonus points: experience using agile project management methods
- Native level in English is essential
Pop Quiz (optional)
Please include a response to the following questions with your application. Keep it simple, to 200 words or less:
- Which campaign have you seen recently that has inspired you? Why?
- Which channel do you think has the most potential for innovative campaigns?
HOW TO APPLY
If you are the outcome focused, creative talent that resonates with the role described above we would love to hear from you! Please send us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FromHereOn is committed to equal treatment in every aspect of our relationship with our community. FromHereOn promotes equal opportunity in the recruitment, selection, training, transfer, layoff, compensation, promotion, and benefits for all employees.