Design and deliver creative campaigns roll out campaign creative and marketing collateral
Hi There, We’re FromHereOn.
We are looking for a visual designer to join our growing team in London. We need someone to translate ideas, messages, and processes into engaging communications across multiple mediums. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders to provide high-quality communication and design services that ensure a consistent and compelling brand experience, online and offline. This is a unique opportunity to step into a role where there is an unlimited scope to showcase your talents. If you an energetic, creative, thoughtful designer with a bold, colourful, engaging and clean design aesthetic - you will be empowered to develop your skill set and excel as an individual in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fun team environment.
How You’ll Make This Role Your Own (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Champion a Design Thinking mindset and process
- Work with the internal marketing and production studio to devise and implement creative,
compelling, and thoughtful design solutions across multiple mediums - digital and print
- Support the global professional services delivery team to produce visual and written
communications for clients
- Advise and mentor on design principles, process and best practice
- Design, create and share a wide variety of marketing collateral
- Support our overall marketing and communication strategy
- Attend workshops to visualise and capture conversations in real-time
- Visualise data and diagrams to make complex ideas more accessible
- Create tools to empower internal clients to communicate effectively
- Contribute to and eventually lead meetings with both internal and external clients.
Does this sound like you? (Experience and Skills)
- Qualification in Graphic Design or another creative field
- Experience producing high-quality written communications in a professional context
- Exceptional clarity and precision in written and spoken English
- Strong people, presentation, and organisational skills
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, HTML & CSS
- Strong understanding of visual design principles
- Strong layout and composition skills
- Print production skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience balancing changing priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience in interaction design, graphic design, marketing, copywriting or branding
- Graphic facilitation/illustration experience, a whiteboard steady hand and a love of post it notes
- Bonus points: experience using agile project management methods, experience in video production and/or motion graphics
- Native level in English is essential
- Non-negotiable: A sense of humour
Pop Quiz (optional)
Please include a response to the following questions with your application. Keep it simple, to 200 words or less:
- What type of design inspires you? Why?
- Which form of design gets the best engagement?
HOW TO APPLY
If you are the outcome focused, creative talent that resonates with the role described above we would love to hear from you! Please send your profile, portfolio and introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FromHereOn is committed to equal treatment in every aspect of our relationship with our community. FromHereOn promotes equal opportunity in the recruitment, selection, training, transfer, layoff, compensation, promotion, and benefits for all employees.