We're building something new… and we’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey
Position: SharePoint 2010/13 Intra Developer
Employment: Short Term Contract
Hi There, We’re FromHereOn.
We’re looking for a SharePoint 2010/13 Intra Developer to help us configure and launch a project microsite on a multinational transformation project. You will be working with a highly skilled, energetic team to get the job done. We need you to create a user friendly, eye catching sub-site that sits on a corporate intranet site. This site will be the key channel to share stories about this project. If this sounds like something you could do in your sleep, read on.
YOU WILL NEED TO
- Familiarise yourself with company standards, restrictions, site structures and corporate template portfolio
- Create a set of project site templates, using corporate template portfolio, in line with project branding style guides
- Working from set of wireframes, creating a set of scalable, phased sub-site pages
- Work with content editor and designer to populate pages
- Contribute towards sub site guidelines and principles (user guides)
THE SKILLS YOU NEED
- Minimum of 5 years Experience
- SharePoint site creation on versions 2010/2013 and INTRA
- LoB templates
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and deliver multiple concurrent outputs both directly and through a team.
- Large corporate intranet sites
- Tailored SharePoint using web parts, corporate templates
- Worked in an Agile Environment
- Start Date: Immediately
- Location: London
- Duration: Short Term
What’s in it for you?
FromHereOn is made up of passionate people who are committed to achieving exceptional outcomes. You can learn from and collaborate with great people - supportive, open minded, approachable colleagues with inspiring stories and deep expertise.
Whilst FromHereOn operates in many countries, we see ourselves as one organisation. We use technology to build connections and awareness and have developed a strong culture of inclusion across continents. This means our people remain connected and able to draw from each other’s capabilities, regardless of distance.
If the role described above appeals to you, we would love to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org